Web-site design policy
First issued September 2003,
updated February 2013
This is my aim and policy for all the websites I maintain.
- To present information logically and quickly.
- To keep things simple, both for the reader of the site and for
- To observe
World Wide Web Consortium standards.
- These pages should be accessible on all browsers,
including text-only and non-visual ones.
Differences in appearance according to the browser used
are normal and to be expected.
- Images should (a) inform, not just decorate,
and (b) illustrate the text, not replace it.
- I avoid, to the greatest extent possible, the use of
or any feature outside standard [X]HTML and CSS.
If such features are used for any compelling reason,
the reader will be clearly informed.
I aim at these objectives expecting that I may not always reach them;
sometimes they may not be entirely compatible with each other.
To communicate with me please
follow this link.
Otherwise, please use the "back" command or button of your browser to return
to the page you were reading last.